Re: [ccp4bb]: arp failed

Cubes is the program that locates possible peptides and dipeptides.
The logfile bit that you showed indicates that it did not find anything
in your map that could be a peptide or dipeptide.

I guess your phases are not good enough at the moment for building with
arp_warp.
Have you got any clue how good your map is (FOM of resolve or so)? Does
it look sensible after density modification?
(did you do density modification?)
Is the hand correct?
What is the resolution?

Good luck,