[ccp4bb]: CCP4 2002 Proceedings

Dear All,

The Proceedings from the 2002 CCP4 study weekend on High-Throughput
Structure Determination have now been published in Acta D and are
available online (to ActaD subscribers) from the IUCr http://www.iucr.org

*** Please note that the printed version of the proceedings will not be
available for at least another month.

Many of the talks were also stored online and can be viewed:
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/talks/stwk2002/main.html

We would like to thank all the authors who have contributed to the
proceedings and also the scientific organisers (R. Esnouf, D. Stuart and
K. Wilson) for their efforts in both organising the programme and the
proceedings.

A special thanks also to Maeri Howard-Eales (CCP4), Pat Broadhurst, Sue
Waller, Alison Mutch, Stuart Eyres (DL), Louise Jones (IUCr) and York
Conference Office for ensuring that organising and running the study
weekend is made so easy!

       ****************** 2003 Study Weekend *****************

Lastly please remember that the closing date for the 2003 Study Weekend on
Experimental Phasing is just over 3 weeks away. Due to the date of the
study weekend early registration (as MANY have already done) is
recommended. see http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ for more details.

I'm not involved in organising the next study weekend - that way I can be
first to the bar - see you in January!

regards,
Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD