Re: [ccp4bb]: maps have negative peaks around "heavy" atoms (Cu, Cl, S)

Sue,
Are there discrete negative peaks near the atom position
in the difference map, or shells of negative density
surrounding a positive peak at the atom position?
I have the latter (or vice versa) at iron positions
in a cytochrome, which I attribute to scalling problems.
Manually adjusting the B-factor for Fcalc in FFT can
smooth it out.

Ed