Re: [ccp4bb]: Deriving Maps from MTZ reflection files

We routinely use a script such as the following, which requires the CCP4
program 'fft' as well as the Uppsala Software Factory program 'mapman'.
The map is suitable for viewing in the molecular modeling program 'O'.

HTH,

tf

#
#
fft HKLIN resolve.mtz  MAPOUT resolve.map << end-fft
LABIN F1=FP PHI=PHIM W=FOMM
end
end-fft
#
#
/usr/programs/gerard/bin/6d_mapman << end-mapman
read m1 resolve.map CCP4
norm m1
write m1 resolve.ezd EZD
quit