[ccp4bb]: refining NCS matrices

Hello all,

How would you recommend refining the NCS matrices to best agree with the
X-ray terms? I have 15 copies of the monomer in the asymmetric unit
(virus) and I have arrived at the matrices using the virus from a
different space group in O.
I must admit I am using cns for minimization so I am curious to know how
to perfect these matrices in cns, but I am open to suggestions in CCP4 as
well.

Thanks

Deena Oren, PhD                                  732-235-4498
Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
Rutgers University
679 Hoes ln                                 fax: 732-235-5669
Piscataway, NJ 08854			oren@cabm.rutgers.edu