[ccp4bb]: query

I am using ccp4 version  release-4_2_1.
I am not using ccp4i.
I am using the redhat73 operating system.
My compiler is: native
More on my compiler:  2.96 20000731
The problem is as follows:
when I use sortmtz to sort together 6 datasets for MAD (as P Evans
example).
The out *.mtz header has been given the wavelength of the 6th data set
(inflection negative).
This is incorrect since there are 3 wavelengths (remote, peak, inflect).
Plus it gives it the cell dimensions of the 6th dataset
and the title of the first dataset (remote positive).
The total reflection numbers are OK (they add up to all 6)
and batch are OK (1-600)

In SCALA ... the log file gives warning message " batches 1 and 2
different
wavelength (the remote 0.90590 and the inflection 0.91960).
But batches one and two are the remote (0.90590). Batches 3 and 4 are
given
the wavelength for the peak (batch 3 correct) and the inflect
(incorrect)
Batches 3 and 4 are the peak. Batches 5 and 6 are OK obviously
(since they are the inflect).

I checked my mosflm.mtz files and the data has got the right wavelength
for the remote, peak , inflect so I think the the reassignment is
comeing from
sort and therefore how will this affect my scaling? What can I do about
it?

Yours,
perplexed...

I am having a problem with a program. The program is sortmtz.

Thanks in advance,
clayton@mail.csb.yale.edu