[ccp4bb]: origin in tls

Dear ccp4 users:

I am refining a P1 crystal with refmac5, and I am having problems to do TLS
using the TLSOUT file from the previous TLS refinement. I do not have
problems to carry out a first tls refinement, and it seems to work
properly, but if I use the TLSOUT file to carry out a second tls the
computer gets stuck. This does not happen if I erase previously the origin
lines from the TLSOUT file (I also modify the range values which seem to
change after every refinement, I get something like RANGE  'A   2.' 'A 310.
'MNC    instead of   RANGE  'A   2' 'A 310' MNC).
I would appreciate any suggestion or explanation about why refmac5 has
problems with the origin in P1, or if any other thing could be wrong and I
had not notice.

Many thanks in advance,

Santiago

Santiago Ramón-Maiques
Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
C/ Jaime Roig, 11
46010 Valencia, Spain