Re: [ccp4bb]: molrep

Hello Arne,
I suppose if you read some literature about how compilers work and about
the differences in Linux- and IRIX-system, you'll get your answer. I
haven't done that but I'm not surprised that an approximation on one
system ist different from an approximation on another system. And unless
you solve your FT's analytically, that's what you're dealing with.
Tim
--
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like
shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.