Re: [ccp4bb]: too many batches

Hi everyone

    I divided the large data into two data set. Each has less 5000
batches, but Scala failed with such error message.

     **** Error in SETUP: overflowed hash table, size     1999
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
 Scala:  *** Filled hash table in SETUP ***
 Times: User:       0.1s System:    0.0s Elapsed:    0:00

   what may cause the harsh table overfolw and how can I deal with it?

  Thanks

  Cheng