[ccp4bb]: topology library for Se-Met

hi,

we are solving a protein structure with the aid of mad phasing. in the
moment, model building and refinement are in progress. however, low
resolution as 3.0A and disordered regions restricted our movements.

the model we constructed is based on the inflection data set, and in CNS,
the topology file we use is for Met, not Se-Met. we are hoping the correct
topology library will help us to improve the model.

is there anyone having such library? or anyone knows where it is?

thanks!

Yadong