Re: [ccp4bb]: Molrep from ccp4i

Hello,
could you check the output of 'which molrep', please? I had problems with
molrep once, and it also complainef about the non-exisiting keyword 'END'.
It turned out that we were using a version of molrep that was not part of
the ccp4-suite and which wasn't compliant with the ccp4i-interface.
Setting the PATH correctly was all we had to do.
Tim

--
Chemistry is applied theology.
		-- Augustus Stanley Owsley III