Re: [ccp4bb]: homology modelling?

Dear ccp4bb,

Sorry about this late follow up.

CCP4i has an interface to Modeller which simplifies one or two options which
might be helpful for creating MR models.  Its hidden in Molecular Replacement
module and called 'Edit Protein Structure'.  Hum, maybe not so obvious?  From
the gui  Modeller will generate a model which just converts the sequence of
the structure with no refinement (probably the best option) and also
automatically cut out what Modeller flags as the poor regions of the model.

You do need to get Modeller from

http://guitar.rockefeller.edu/modeller/modeller.html

....and I have not tested the interface in ages.  Need some motivating positive
feedback. (or I guess negative feedback would work too).

Liz