[ccp4bb]: ARP/wARP phase improvement from MAD data

Dear all,

This is my first attempt to solve a structure by MAD phasing.  I have
collect a set of three wavelengths SeMet data to 2.5A, with which I only
used data from 20-3 A to locate 11 (out of 12) Se atoms in the A.U., using
SOLVE.

I have native data to 1.7A and the crystals are more or less isomorphous.

I would like to try to use ARP/wARP to:
1. phase improvement and extension using free-atom models, and then
2. auto build with warpNtrace

Can you gurus advise me how I should proceed?  I am very confused with
which mtz files to use, at different stages.  I now have the solve.mtz
(20-3A) with some phases and FOMs in it, and the whole SeM data set
(truncate output to 2.5A) and a native data set (truncate output to 1.8A).

Thanks for your advises.

Wai
Yu Wai CHEN, Ph.D. ..................   email:ywc@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
 Centre for Protein Engineering,             tel:+44-(0)1223-402148
 MRC Centre, Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK fax:+44-(0)1223-402140
 WWW homepage: http://www.mrc-cpe.cam.ac.uk/~ywc