Re: [ccp4bb]: "No CA" Petition

Very well argued!

So maybe what we need is for the structure in the PDB to accurately reflect
the infromation in the paper. i.e. if you publish a paper which shows an
all-atom model, or draws any conclusions from such a model, then you must
also deposit such a model. That seems fair.

I'd also support compulsory depostition of Fobs/Iobs.

--
York Structural Biology Laboratory, University of York, York YO10 5YW