[ccp4bb]: space group problem

dear all,
  sorry for the non ccp4 question....
     i have a dataset which is giving P tetragonal in
denzo and I tetragonal in automar... The R-sym values
of both are comparable. Also, denzo does not accept
I- tetragonal as a possibility and automar gives bad
values for data processed in P-tetragonal.
  I am highly confused as to what i should do. Please
guide.
                   Thanking You,
                       Yours sincerely,

                         Sameeta