[ccp4bb]: poor diffracting crystals

Hi, all,

sorry for this is non-ccp4 related question.
I have crystallized a ~40kD protein. The crystals are big and nice-looking,
however, they only diffracted X-ray to only 8A, and the unit cell is a=b=260,
c=150A, too big for such a small protein. I tried additives and dehydrate the
crystals, but they didn't work. If anybody has any suggestions about how to
improve the resolution, please email me directly,it will be appreciated.

Chen Qiu