[ccp4bb]: ccp4bb- DM error

Dear All,

I tried to run DM in CCP4, and enconterd error in mtz
file. The program ends with this error message.

 Information from CCP4Interface script
*******************************************************the
program run with command: dm HKLIN
/home/syed/dm/sca1t30.mtz.mtz HKLOUT /hom
e/syed/dm/sca1t30_dm7.mtz SOLOUT
/home/syed/dm/try_sca1t30_dm7.msk
has failed with error message
child killed: segmentation violation

While begining the program error message comes like

 (HKLIN) Error in input mtz - must have 0 <= FOM <= 1
 (HKLIN) Error in input mtz - must have 0 <= FOM <= 1

I dont know how to rectify this error. I am using the
same *.mtz file for running other programs, which is
completing program successfully. Please help me to
rectify this error. Thanks in advance

Syed