Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4bb- Warp-Arp

According to the Refmac paper (Acta D53 240) a resolution depended
function describing sigmaA in refmac is estimated by a
'bulk solvent correction' like formula for each partial structure . They
quote that in total 6 parameters need to be fitted when 2 partial
structures (dummy atoms + solvent model) are present and that about 200
reflections was enough in our of their test cases  to get reasonable
estimates.