[ccp4bb]: photos 2003 CCP4 study weekend

The annual gallery of photos from the study weekend are now available
online.

see http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/courses/stwk03/

Censorship this year has been light and as usual I will personally ignore
requests for photos to be removed. The photos are available in high
quality/resolution and might be made available for blackmail purposes on
agreement of a suitable cut.

The webcast talks will be available soon though regretfully due to some
'technical' difficulties not all will be available.

regards,
Alun

PS Our thanks to Stuart Eyres for staying slightly sober and taking the
photos.
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD