[ccp4bb]: summary of sulphate binding at ATP binding sites

Hi all,
        Thanks a lot for all the replies. Here is a compilation of all
the replies that I got. Sorry, its not in a condensed form.

The question was

>            I am trying to get cocrystals with ATP bound in the active
> site.  But the electron density maps show no evidence of ATP binding. I
> have ~200mM ammonium sulphate, PEG and 4mM ATP in the crystallization
> conditions and most probably ammonium sulphate competes with the ATP,
> preventing its binding.
> Does anyone know of a case where the ammonium sulphate has been
> exchanged or replaced from the crystals by soaking etc and found
> competing substrates being bound after that?

I did see electron density for sulphate ions in the expected ATP binding
site. I am trying now to replace AMS with NaCl/Na Citrate etc as
suggested.

manoj