Re: [ccp4bb]: quote 'crystallisation is art, crystallography is science'

Please remind Stiglers law of eponymy (+/-1980),

" No law, Theorem or discovery is named after its originator "

This is summerised by A.N Whitehead (b.1861 - d.1947), who remarked

" Everything of importance has been said before, by someone who did not
discover it "

I wish you good luck

Peter