[ccp4bb]: Ligand on symmetry axis

Hi all,
I am in the final stages of refinment (ignoring arp/warp warning etc., I
have finally got my 2.17A dataset down to (24%,29%), waters added).

Now I have to add my iodobenzene ligand whose C-I bond sits on a two fold
symmtery axis, which makes it "run into" itself.  Refmac keeps adjusting
the conformation out of the density as to prevent the copies from
overlapping.

Does anyone know how to turn of specific VdW interactions of ligands with
themselves?  I know that CNS has the igroup mechanism, but things finally
came together for me in refmac and I would like to stay here ;)...