[ccp4bb]: I lied...re: symmetry problems

It actually looks like that the problem was not fixed.  I didn't run the
refinement long enough to see the symmtery copy pushing away from itself.
My nanscent solution eventually explodes and causes refmac to cyber barf
once I put the iodobenzene into its' (strong and well fitting) electron
density.

I believe the problem is that none of the atoms are on special positions.
Is there any way to shutoff VdW interactions for ligand atoms explictly?
If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Many Thanks,
Maneesh