Re: [ccp4bb]: pKa value

Hi there,

I strongly recommend MEAD from Don Bashford's group at Scripps.  The setup
is tedious but the results are worth the investment in time.  The
theoritical pKa's it generated for one of our systems were very close to
the experimental values (within 0.1 pH unit) we had.

see: http://www.scripps.edu/bashford/

best,

JP