Re: [ccp4bb]: converting Fobs into mmCIF format

Florian Schmitzberger wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I was wondering where I can find the utility in ccp4 to convert my Fobs
> into mmCIF-format (i.e. the required format for pdb-submission). Also I
> would like to know how I can convert Fobs in mmCif format back into a
> map/phases-file.
>
> Thanks very much for any suggestions.
>
> Florian

  Go to reflection utilities, convert from mtz, choose CIF output..

  Alternatively - convert to mtz.
Input mmCIF - but beware - it isnt very clever at reading the mmCIF
header, and mmCIF fies come in a variety of formats..
I usually take the Luddit way - input user defined, and count the number
of lines to skip, give a format sttt, and labels.for anything in the
mmCIF file.

Eleanor.