Re: [ccp4bb]: Can P43212 and P41212 be distinguished by anomalous signals?

Not commenting on solve and handedness question... But have you
examined the anomalous patterson maps to see if you expect one or two
sites? Personally, I would not trust any automated program like SOLVE unless
the sites it finds agrees with the patterson. If the peak height of the site is
zero - I would question the solution. In P422 and such - solving a single site
by hand should be relatively easy (if the data are good).

   Ezra