Re: [ccp4bb]: Indexing etc, second time

The utility dtcell in the d*TREK suite will re-index a reflection file
based on the lowest Rmerge to a reference reflection file.  Quite an
exhaustive number of transformations are tried, so it should solve your
problems.

dtcell was written by Thad Niemeyer to do all sorts of cell
and reflection hkl transformations, including the P21 to C222 and all
others.

Jim