Re: [ccp4bb]: refmac & idealize (u.k. : idealise)

???? to the best of my knowledge this has always been an option?

  Go to GUI
Choose structure idealisation
Input pdb file - no mtz required
run for report and idealisation of geometry..

Here is the script the GUI generates..
refmac5 XYZIN /y/people/ccp4/projects/hpce/Marmod_MR_trial.pdb XYZOUT
/y/people/ccp4/projects/hpce/Marmod_MR_trial_refmac1.pdb LIBOUT
/y/people/ccp4/projects/hpce/Marmod_MR_trial.cif
make check NONE
make -
     hydrogen ALL -
     hout NO -