[ccp4bb]: Missing Domain Search

Dear CCP4 a/o CNS users,

We are working with a MAD dataset with phase information extending to
2.0 Angstrom resolution which has allowed unambiguous modelling of 250
out of 350 residues.   Current R/Rfree are high 20's/low 30's without
modeling any waters.

The problem is that the N-terminal domain of ~100 residues can not be
located visually in the density using O. Homologs of the N-terminal
domain exist in the PDB.  Testing CNS:rigid.inp using a homolog was
unsuccessful.

Any suggestions as to how to locate the missing N-terminal domain would
be appreciated.  We realize it may (most likely is) disordered and no
density may exist in the maps.

Thank you in advance,

Tristan Fiedler
Mark Del Campo