Re: [ccp4bb]: DynDom question H031209

Dear Vidyasankar

Unfortunately DYNDOM is not currently supported under CCP4i so it isn't
possible to run the program under the interface.

The author has provided a DYNDOM webserver which can be accessed at
http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/dyndom

If there is sufficient interest then a CCP4i interface to the program
could be provided in the near future.

Best wishes

Peter.

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Vidyasankar Sundaresan wrote:

> How do I run DynDom out of the GUI? I am using CCP4-4.2.1 and don't find
> it on the Program list.
>
> Thanks,
> Vidyasankar
>
> MB 113, Stout Lab, Dept. of Molecular Biology
> The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla CA 92037
> 858 784 8751 (Off)   858 784 2857 (Fax)
> Email: vidya@scripps.edu

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD