[ccp4bb]: Re: [o-info] TOP/PARAM problems

> I have a ligand bound to a protein which contains a group akin to a
> cyclopropyl ring (actually its C-C-N). I tried running X-PLO2D, but the
> programme crashes:

it does not crash - it bails out

> Whats up with that? I've noticed cyclopropyl groups in HIC-UP, does this
> mean I have to manually make the files?

no, it means that you have to read the manual. if you want to force the
program to continue when it encounters small bond length or angle values,
use the command-line option -force

--dvd

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
    [Research Fellow of the Royal  Swedish Academy of Sciences]
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.