[ccp4bb]: rmsd calculation

Dear all :

I have a probably trivial question.
I have two structures where one is apo and the other bound the inhibitor.
This protein is composed of three domains. I superimposed these two
structures using whole protein and I know rmsd of whole protein. I want to
calculate rmsd of only one domain without fitting this domain further
because the two structures were superimposed already. Does anyone know how
to calculate rmsd with already-fitted coordinates?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheomgil Cheong, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Department of Molecular Biology