[ccp4bb]: DETWIN output

I have some anomalous data I'd like to detwin. I'm doing this using DETWIN
in the GUI using I+ and I- as input - the program default seems to be to
output IMEAN and SIGIMEAN. Is this correct ?. I thought it would output the
correctly detwinned friedel mates and not the mean intensities ?. After
converting the DETWIN output to SCALEPAK format and running it through
SOLVE it appears that I have no anomalous signal (is this a consequence of
converting to scalepak format ?). I guess this could be an artifact of the
detwinning and I may never be able to treat this data for phasing. I've
already solved the untreated, twinned data (MAD) so theoretically it is
possible, if problematic.

thanks in advance for any help,

Iain
*****************************