Re: [ccp4bb]: Reindex

It is true that there are several possible matrices to convert C2 into
P1. However, I don't think the one you give is one of them, unless I am
misreading it. Even if the matrix you use is not the one that gives the
most "standardized" P1 cell, a valid matrix should give **A** valid P1
cell, and the resolution should not change. I suggest applying the
following matrix in reindex:

1/2 -1/2 0
1/2 1/2  0
0    0   1,

i.e. h(P1) = 0.5*h(C2)-0.5*k(C2), k(P1) = 0.5*h(C2)+0.5*k(C2), l(P1) =
l(C2)

Marian Szebenyi