[ccp4bb]: Re: [cnsbb] CNS on Itanium2

Hi Nat,
Can you send me your Makefile? I am also trying to spec out the Itanium
vs. Opteron and have
been running into problems.
If anyone has some ideas about compiling on these two platforms, that
would be a great help.
Like Nat I would like to know how well CNS, CCP4 (mainly) would run on
these platforms.

Thanks

Balaji