New improved interface now available for SHARP

Dear crystallographers,

The graphical user interface for SHARP (Statistical Heavy Atom
Refinement and Phasing) has been completely redesigned and
rewritten in JavaScript. SUSHI 2.0 (Simple to Use SHarp Interface)
has been extensively tested and documented and is now ready for
you to download. We think you will like it!

If you haven't already discovered SHARP, we invite you to take
a look for yourself at <http://Lagrange.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>. SHARP
and SUSHI are, of course, free to academics working at non-profit
organisations worldwide.

Happy phasing with SHARP!

Eric de La Fortelle, Gerard Bricogne, John Irwin and Pietro Roversi
The BUSTER Development Group
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Cambridge, England