Re: [ccp4bb]: Q: disulphide reduction in protein structures

Dear Wai,

reduced disulphide bonds can be an artefact of data collection.
This happens due to radiation damage at high energy synchrotron
sources and was described recently in Weik et al., (2000) PNAS 97, 623-628.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hahn
Institut fuer Biochemie