[ccp4bb]: Structure/Sequence Database

Message forwarded on behalf of Miriam Hirshberg
<mh270@mole.bio.cam.ac.uk>:

On 9 Feb 2000 Paul Hubbard wrote:

>I was having a quick look round RCSB and PDBSum to find a site where I can
>run a primary structure through a blast/fasta/etc to find sequence
>homologs of known structure. The old Brookhaven site had one - I am sure
>there's one still out there somewhere. Could someone please send me the
>URL. Thanks.
>
>ags

Try EBI

main page www2.ebi.ac.uk/pdb

and from there you can go to

other search services

list of PDB structures in FASTA format.

Hope it helps

Miri

Miriam (Miri) Hirshberg         e-mail: m.hirshberg@mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Department of Biochemistry      Tel   : (+44) 01223 766018
University of Cambridge         Tel   : (+44) 01223 333600 (switch board)
80 Tennis Court Road            Fax   : (+44) 01223 766002
Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK