Re: [ccp4bb]: REFMAC: anisotrop/isotrop; FFTBIG error at high resolution

Hi,

	I am also keen to hear the answer for the following Q..

> REFMAC:
> Is there a possibility to refine a part of the B factors in my structure
> anisotropic (for example the protein atoms) and an other part isotropic
> (for example the cosubstrate)?

	I remember that Garib was trying to 'fix' some bugs in his latest
(the yet to be released) REFMAC - which has the TLS function, when I
was visiting his place - as a CCP4 study-weekend scholar (a couple of weeks
back!).

	Hope to see a reply from him!

Sincerely,
Ravi.

| S.Ravichandran                              e-mail:-                |
| Crystallography &                           ravi@cmb2.saha.ernet.in |
| Molecular Biology Division,                 ravichu@hotmail.com     |
| Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics                                   |
| I/AF, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta 700 064.       FAX:-                   |
| Calcutta - 700 064. INDIA.                  (91)(033)-337-4637      |
|		URL:	http://cmb2.saha.ernet.in/ravi.html           |