from eleanor and alwyn

Eleanor Dodon and Alwyn Jones have been asked to chair a session with the
unusual title "Problematics in Macromolecular Structure Determination:
Fitting and Refinement" in the upcoming '99 Glasgow IUCr meeting.

To widen our net, we've decided to post this message on the CCP4, O-info ,
XPLOR/CNS bulletin boards (feel free to show it to your friends). If you
think you have something interesting to talk about that fits into the above
title, please drop one of us a line:

Eleanor Dodson <ccp4@yorvic.york.ac.uk>

or

Alwyn Jones <alwyn@xray.bmc.uu.se>

but please do NOT hit reply!

We cannot offer any support for travel, accommadation or anything else
except a glass of fine whiskey (paid by Eleanor) sometime during the
meeting.

alwyn
(web home page http://alpha2.bmc.uu.se/~alwyn )