Re: Amore

Hi all,

I could not help myself, but I suspected that using a program called
"Amore" would lead to funny situations. I just wanted to point out that
"amore" in Italian is the word for "love". With that in mind, read the
following mail again. No offense intended, it's just funny.

> I am trying my hand at Amore, but I am fumbling a lot as it is my first
> time.  I am not sure how to interpret the output from some of the steps.

> When I perform the self rotation function, I am not sure what I am
> supposed to do with the results.

> Any suggestions
> on how to proceed would be appreciated?

 Mischa Machius, Ph.D.
 University of Texas
 Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
 Howard Hughes Medical Institute                         tel: +1 214 648
5002
 5323 Harry Hines Blvd.                                  fax: +1 214 648
5095
 Dallas, TX 75235-9050, U.S.A.                 e-mail:
machius@chop.swmed.edu