Re: Structure models ?

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Bernhard Rupp wrote:

> Got this request from Ken Bridges. Maybe one of you can help him?
> >From: kenneth_bridges@kirkland.com
> >     I'm looking for some information and was hoping you might possibly
> >     being able to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a
> >     company that makes scale 3D models from actual x-ray coordinates.
snip

There is a company called  Design Concepts in 3D

Contact
	Robert E. Smith
	816-753-7600, Ext 1292
	Fax: 816-753-3664
	mailto: rsmith@mriresearch.org

They make very nice space-filling stereolithography models from pdb files.
----
Steven Weigand			 mailto:steve@xray1.pharm.nwu.edu
Dept. Mol. Pharm. Biol. Chem. -- S215	Lab phone: (312) 503-0813
Northwestern University Medical School
303 East Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60611