Congratulations !

I would like  to felicitate Jan Abendroth for the EXCELLENT way
he has made the answers to his problem available to the COMPLETE
CCP4 COMMUNITY !
I really would like to encourage everybodey to do it in this
way.
I personally keep all the interesting problems/solutions in
a big storage file, however maybe a centralized instance would
make them available also to those who join the bb on later stages.

Xavier
                 *              F.X. Gomis-Rueth              *
                 * Centre  d'Investigacions i Desenvolupament *
                 *                  C.S.I.C.                  *
                 *       Carrer Jordi Girona, 18 - 26         *
                 *          08034 Barcelona (Spain)           *
                 *        Tel.:(+34-93) 400 61 00 ext. 269    *
                 *        Fax.:(+34-93) 204 59 04             *
                 *        e-mail: xgrcri@cid.csic.es          *
                 *  homepage: http://www.cid.csic.es/~xgrcri  *