[ccp4bb]: reporting problems

Just a reminder:

Problems with running the programs can be sent to ccp4@dl.ac.uk
and we will always try to help, or pass the problem to
someone who can.

But please, please, please if you do this, send us as much
information as possible. If we can reproduce the problem here, then
it is usually easy to solve. But as we are deprived of information,
so it gets progressively harder.

In particular, error messages by themselves are usually of little
help. Error messages tell us what the immediate problem is, but
give no information on how one got there. So the absolute minimum
is to send the entire log file.

We will never object to too much information.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Martyn

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603124    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/martyn/martyn.html          *