Re: [ccp4bb]: PC graphics card for O

Hello,

I've had a good experience using the Matrox G200/G400 cards.  The nice
thing about them is that a lot of developers use them and the drivers are
pretty optimized for linux (i.e. make use of accelerated servers).  I've
also had decent luck with the TNT boards.

Jay Nix  (nix@darwin.ucsc.edu)
CMB RNA
MCD Biology
UC Santa Cruz