[ccp4bb]: Dynamic Light Scattering

Dear Xtallographers :

In our lab we have a Dynapro system (from Protein Solutions) for dynamic

light scattering analysis. We are not having good results either for
single proteins or complexes analysis. Even using the filters
recommended by the manufacturer to prepare samples, the background
signal is always very high.

Has anyone experience (problems) with this system and technique?. We
have collected some opinions about it, and the software appears to be an

important point to obtain good results.

Any comment will be wellcome.

Best regards

Francisco