[ccp4bb]: indexing

Hi,

We have collected some data on station F1 at CHESS. The crystals appeared to
be hexagonal thin plates and diffracted to about 2.2A. We collected 75
degrees of data for each of the three crystals. The spot shapes looked OK
but we could not index the spots using DPS, DENZO or MOSFILM. The spots
seemed to align along straight lines on all images and one could see the
hexagonal features. Has anyone come across this before? Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Quan Hao