Re: [ccp4bb]: indexing

If the spot shapes are normal and there are no obvious signs of multiple
lattices present (non-merohedral twinning that is) then, in my experience,
failure to autoindex is due to incorrect detector distance, direct beam
center or some other camera parameter. If there are multiple lattices and
you can recognize them then you can hand-pick spots of one of the lattices
and autoindex on those.

Bart