[ccp4bb]: dyndom problem

Hi

I would have liked to charakterize a  domain movement in 2 closely
related proteins with DYNDOM.
Following the scripts provided and fiddling with the parameters I always
end up with thenfollowing message:

WARNING NUMBER OF RESIDUES IN CHAINS IS DIFFERENT 303 300

determining backbone atoms of first conformer

determining backbone atoms of second conformer

number of residues used for analysis:  300

rmsd of whole protein best fit:    6.969 A

number of clusters:   1

number of clusters:   2
found cluster for which all domains are less than minimum domain size
so we stop

NO DYNAMIC DOMAINS FOUND
TRY ALTERING PARAMETER VALUES

<<<<<

I went on to try one of the default examples from the DynDom homepage
(cAMP dep. Kinase) with the exactly the scripts provided and the
respective pdb-files. But got the  same result:

:
:
number of clusters:   3
found cluster for which all domains are less than minimum domain size
so we stop

NO DYNAMIC DOMAINS FOUND
TRY ALTERING PARAMETER VALUES

<<<

Is this a bug or (more likely) did I miss something?

Cheers

Alex