Re: [ccp4bb]: Problems running arp_warp using the GUI.

Perkins Lorna wrote:

> Hi,
> While trying to run arp_warp to find unfitted peaks using maps generated
> from a refmac output mtz file, I get the following error message:
>
> #CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 Subscript out of range on file  line 3967,
> procedure arpmkh.  Attempt to access the 0th element of variable?
> ***Execution Termination***.
>
> Any ideas where I could be going wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Dear Lorna,

This shows up when the arp_warp.f module is compiled with
the n32 option. This has recently been fixed.

You can:

1. Obtain the whole ARP/wARP suite including all required executables
   from www.embl-hamburg.de, further link to ARP

or

2. Obtain the fixed arp_warp.f from the CCP4

or

3. Compile existing code with the -32 option

Best regards, Victor